The Forgotten of Faerun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Forgotten of Faerun

If you're here, you should probably know why

Keywords

Latest topics

» Summer festival
Rolen Nelor, new to the game, new to the guild/alliance/tribe kind of... EmptySat Jun 23, 2018 7:36 pm by Poisonsave4

» Member Expectations and Responsibilities
Rolen Nelor, new to the game, new to the guild/alliance/tribe kind of... EmptySun Feb 04, 2018 11:59 am by BaronVonStuftPants

» The Code of Conduct
Rolen Nelor, new to the game, new to the guild/alliance/tribe kind of... EmptyThu Feb 01, 2018 6:38 pm by BaronVonStuftPants

» Augment vs Bonding
Rolen Nelor, new to the game, new to the guild/alliance/tribe kind of... EmptyFri Jan 05, 2018 9:38 pm by Sniper JZA80

» Rolen Nelor, new to the game, new to the guild/alliance/tribe kind of...
Rolen Nelor, new to the game, new to the guild/alliance/tribe kind of... EmptyWed Nov 08, 2017 9:52 am by The Gravel Nome

» Recruit Expectations and Responsibilities
Rolen Nelor, new to the game, new to the guild/alliance/tribe kind of... EmptyMon Nov 06, 2017 4:34 pm by Four6ix

» Hi all new guild rekrut.
Rolen Nelor, new to the game, new to the guild/alliance/tribe kind of... EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 2:09 pm by InigoMontoya187

» What's up?
Rolen Nelor, new to the game, new to the guild/alliance/tribe kind of... EmptyFri Oct 13, 2017 2:13 pm by Devistater

» Greeting's from Assassins For Hire (AKA The Agency's of Death)
Rolen Nelor, new to the game, new to the guild/alliance/tribe kind of... EmptyTue Oct 03, 2017 1:05 pm by AHulkFangirl

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

The Code of Conduct

Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:25 pm by The Gravel Nome

Rolen Nelor, new to the game, new to the guild/alliance/tribe kind of... Cfbf7e944c85ea03d0fbef914ae4fc9f
OUR CODE OF CONDUCT

DISCRIMINATION.
There will be no discrimination of any kind. I don't care what color your skin is what, language you speak, your sexual orientation, the amount of money you make or your gear score, we all have the same type of blood in our veins. If I hear of any discrimination at all …

Code of conduct

Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:28 am by feistyxprincess

Read and I accept

2 posters

Rolen Nelor, new to the game, new to the guild/alliance/tribe kind of...

Rolen_Nelor

Rolen Nelor, new to the game, new to the guild/alliance/tribe kind of... Empty Rolen Nelor, new to the game, new to the guild/alliance/tribe kind of...

Post by Rolen_Nelor Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:02 pm

So technically, I've not yet joined. Mainly because I couldn't find the guild listed in the game. However, I'm only lvl 20 with no idea what my gear lvl is. I come via Reddit and TheGravelNome.

As of right now, I'm a lvl 20 GF. It's fun.

As far as game play experience, I was part of the Everquest community. I'm talking Pre-Kunark getting knocked off the boats Everquest. There I played a Shaman and loved it. There is no real equivalent in Neverwinter, so I went with the GF because I also enjoyed the paladin/shadow knight. I'm totally cool with the routine of a tank.

On a personal I'm a father of two amazing kids, ages 4 and 3 who joined my wife by way of the CA foster care system. I am a HUGE advocate for the kids in the system as well as the parents who've lost their kids into the system. I love talking about it, sharing our experiences, and love helping others who exploring it.
    The Gravel Nome
    The Gravel Nome
    Completely Forgotten
    Completely Forgotten

Rolen Nelor, new to the game, new to the guild/alliance/tribe kind of... Empty Re: Rolen Nelor, new to the game, new to the guild/alliance/tribe kind of...

Post by The Gravel Nome Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:19 pm

Welcome! I've been trying to get ahold of you because apparently the gamertag that I had for you is not working. My gt is: The Gravel Nome
    please try to get ahold of me on Xbox Live so that way I can get you into the guild
    Rolen_Nelor

Rolen Nelor, new to the game, new to the guild/alliance/tribe kind of... Empty Re: Rolen Nelor, new to the game, new to the guild/alliance/tribe kind of...

Post by Rolen_Nelor Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:30 pm

Thanks Gravel, but Desmerelda was able to hook me up last night. I'm even on kik now. And earlier today I hit lvl 27! Only 43 more to go before I'm useful.
    The Gravel Nome
    The Gravel Nome
    Completely Forgotten
    Completely Forgotten

Post by The Gravel Nome Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:52 am

I'm so glad we got you in! Sorry about all the chaos. if you need anything don't hesitate to pipe up we're here for each other

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:28 am